Saturday 17 December 2011

TAG: This or That!

Hello beauts! xo
I thought I'd do a tag today, I've seen this go around quite a bit as well as youtube and around the blogging world! 






































This or That Tag:


Make-Up:
Blush or Bronzer: Blush.. I love my blusher!
Lip Gloss or Lipstick: I love both but I'm going to have to say lipstick!
Eye Liner or Mascara: Mascara! I love mascara to bits!
Foundation or Concealer: This is a tough one, but I'm going to have to say Concealer, it covers up anything!
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow: Neutral! 
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows: Pressed, i find loose to be too messy!
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes, they just make putting make-up on so much easier!


Nails:
OPI or china glaze: OPI
Long or short: Not too long but not too short!
Acrylic or natural: I love both!
Brights or darks: This is a tough one, I'd say bright colours in the summer and dark colours in the winter!
Flower or no flower: Erm, no flower?


Body:
Perfume or Body Splash: Body Splash... i loooove hollister body sprays! they smell gorgeous!
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter, i love the body shop body butters, they're so so so moisturising!
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company: LUSH! 


Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans
Long sleeve of Short: Both
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
Stripes or Plaid: Tough one, I'd say plaid shirts but stripes on t-shirts!
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals
Scarves or Hats: Scarves!
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Studs.. Dangly earrings just kill my ears even though they look lovely!
Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets!
Heels or Flats: Flats!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: I'm loving Cowboy Boots atm!
Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: We don't have Charlotte Russe in the UK but I love Forever 21!
Abercombie or Hollister: Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Not sure as we don't have either of them in the UK!


Hair:
Curly or Straight: Curly
Bun or Ponytail: Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby Pins!
Hair Spray or Gel: Hair Spray!
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: Both
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: Side
Up or Down: i like both..I'm such a cheat, but i can't decide!


Random:
Rain or Shine: Shine
Summer or Winter: Winter..love adding layers and lay in front of the television with hot chocolate..mm!
Fall or Spring: Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla...mm, vanilla milkshakes! <3




Huma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment