Sunday 4 March 2012

HAUL: Barbour and...URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE!

Hello lovelies!

I'm so sorry i haven't posted in ages, over the past months i've had a science and maths exam so i've been putting any free time i had towards revision!


Today i have a haul for you all!

After months of looking in different john lewis's to find this colour, i finally found it online! I brought this in the kids section in 12/13 its a perfect fit, i'd say i'm a size 6/8 and 5'4 tall, the plus side of getting it in the childrens section is that its £20 cheaper, instead of being £80 i managed to bag it for £60!


 What you basically pay for is the Barbour label!

 I absolutely love it, the collar is lovely, just how i wanted it!

This is available on the Barbour website [LINK]

oops, after convincing myself i couldn't justify spending £36 on this beauty, however when it came on buyapowa for £28.50 inc.postage i couldn't say no..it would have been a crime to let this beauty slip!




 This is available on the debenhams website [LINK]

I can't believe it didn't buy the urban decay palette for so long, the colours are so so beautiful and so wearable, you can get so many different looks from the palette! It also comes with a cute little lipgloss in the colour naked!


If you'd like to see a review i'll do one for you all, even though there lots of reviews out there!
I'll also try and feature the barbour jacket in a ootd!


There barbour jacket was brought by my lovely brother for my previous birthday but because i haven't been able to find this olive colour for so long thats why I've received it almost 3 months late..haha! The urban decay palette was brought by myself, after months of saving!



Thats all for now, thank you for reading!
Huma
xo

2 comments:

  1. Great buys! I love barbour jackets and i really want to try the naked 2 palette! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely, honestly if you try it you won't regret it! i've been using mine every single day since i got it!xx

      Delete