Friday 17 August 2012

Wishlist #2

Hey lovelies!



1) I've heard so many amazing things about the Revlon Lip Balm Stains, I am still yet to try them out.. I just haven't been into boots or superdrug but I will defiantly pick one up! I think the concept behind them is amazing, because it means that I don't have to apply and lip balm underneath and it still has the great staying power of a lip stain even though its moisturising and doesn't dry your lips out!

2) My sister-in-law actually has these and she lets me wear hers all the time but I'm going to try my best and save up so I can pick up my own pair because they're really lovely and I feel like these are the only sunglasses that actually suit me.

3) I absolutely love these jeans, I went into topshop around two weeks ago looking for them but they didn't have my size, I'll have a look one more time when I'm next in topshop but if i can't find them i'll just order them online.

4) This is something whenever I go into boots or superdrug, I always lust over this perfume. It smells amazing and the scent really clings on to your skin for a good 10 hours! The only thing about this perfume is the price tag but hopefully i'll own this perfume one day..haha!

5) I've actually had a sample of this and absolutely fell in love with it! I'm hoping to pick it up this week and I'll try and do a full review of it soon! It's perfect for my skin and because I have dry skin I find foundations normally cling to my dry patches, but this doesn't at all and stays on my skin all day even if I don't use a primer!




What's on your wishlist?


Huma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment