Thursday 5 December 2013

OFFER: Debenhams 15% OFF ALL BEAUTY AND FRAGRANCE!



I just thought I'd let you know that Debenhams are offering a
craaaazy amazing deal for one today only - 15% off everything in beauty and fragrances and this includes MAC, Chanel, Tom Ford, Urban Decay and many more! I may have already made a cheeky purchase and taken advantage of this incredible offer (haul coming soon!). Those who still need to purchase gifts for family and friends - now's your chance!


Click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I may have gone a little crazy with this sale, although thank goodness it doesn't include Chanel or I would be in trouble!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - just count it as a Xmas present to yourself! Me too, I seriously took advantage and made some cheeky purchases xx

      Delete